Ben W. Eby, DDS
• B.MUS. Walla Walla University (Music)
• M.M. Andrews University (Horn Performance)
• D.D.S. Loma Linda University (Dentistry)
• Maxi-Course - Implant Dentistry - New York University
• Advanced Bone Grafting - Misch International Institute
• Fellow: American Academy of Implant Dentistry
• Diplomate: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Member: American Academy of Implant Dentistry, International College of Oral Implantologists, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Tri-County Dental Society, American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
You'll always be treated with respect. You'll always be called by name. And you won't be kept waiting for your appointment. It's the same friendly dental care that we would expect for ourselves.
“Hi, I am Sharon and I have lived locally in our community since 1985. I enjoy working with our community members and strive to make all appointments as comfortable as possible. My dental journey started in 1998. I have had the pleasure of working along side Dr. Eby for 18 wonderful years. He is very gentle and compassionate with all our patients. We like to think of our patients as Family."
“Hi, I am Yvette , I graduated from the Bryman Career College in 1989 and have been in the dental field for over 20 years. I moved to the High Desert in 2001. I joined Dr. Eby's team in 2006. Working with Dr. Eby has taught me to be confident and compassionate. I'm fortunate to be working with such an amazing team and interact with wonderful patients. It is a joy and pleasure to help patients feel comfortable and achieve a beautiful SMILE"